Classical Dressage with Anja Beran
According to the classical principles, a suitable strategy can be found to suit every horse and bring it into balance. Anja Beran aims to preserve this knowledge, which today is on the verge of extinction, and make it available in a practical and understandable form to every interested rider. She discusses the movements and describes how to work on them. Subsequently, she provides detailed explanations of potential problems in connection with the movements, and also what can be done to solve them.
- The analysis: a well-proven method of procedure as a prerequisite for successful training.
- Training according to the analysis: basic work and lateral movements as an important instrument
- The movements, from Spanish walk to pirouette and from piaffe to canter flying changes, and logically and comprehensively explained
- The result of successful training
- A checklist to enable the rider to assess their horse.
"Classical equestrianism represents the basis of all other equestrian disciplines. It serves exclusively to keep the horse healthy, strengthen it and help it develop into an attractive and expressive personality." - Anja Beran